Friday, April 29, 2011

Gorgeous Friday! Gran Melia Puerto Rico



I'm am very happy to announce that this is where
we had our honeymoon
Eeeek!

It was gorgeous! The pictures don't do it justice, it was amazing!

Yep, thats a Japanese Steakhouse!
Which has the best Japanese I have ever tasted.



Jacuzzi tub on our balcony!

This picture looks exactly like our room we stayed in!
Sorry I couldn't find a picture of the bathroom, but trust me it was gorgeous too!

Not us, but we were smiling in all the pictures!

Did I mention the water features are throughout the entire resort!
Like a little Venice without the boats


Our anniversary is coming up in July
and I'll post REAL ACTUAL LIVE pictures of our honeymoon then :)

Happy Friday!

and go stay at Gran Melia Resort in Puerto Rico

*I was not paid for this review, nor was I asked to review it.
I'm just sharing my honest love for Gran Melia with you*

No comments:

Post a Comment