Friday, February 24, 2012

Products I love: Recaro



It is a beautiful day in NC!!
My house is a disaster but don't worry I've stopped looking at it, lol.
Today is Friday, the weather is perfect, I get to go out to dinner, AND
my son's carseat is coming in today!!

This beautiful carseat is a Recaro Prosport.

We have the Recaro Signo G2 and love it dearly!
I've never seen a child love his seat more, its safe and comfortable.
Nowee has grown so much that he is at the end of his rope, literally!
The harness wouldn't adjust any further, and he bumps his head getting into the car.
He needed a seat that sat lower for our suv.
39.5lbs and 39ins tall
yep thats my 3yr old.

The Prosport is the ultimate seat.
It has a 5 point harness and can convert to using a lap belt!

Recaro did not pay me in any way to say this. I'm just an enthusiastic fan for life!
I love Recaro, this company is amazing.
The car seats go above and beyond standards.
It is a company that has been making safe racing seats for over 100years!
That is a company I can put my trust in.

No comments:

Post a Comment