Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chunky Pets Puzzle Book Review

I recently received the Chunky Pets Puzzle from Educational Toys Planet.

The puzzle includes a small board book in the center.
That was the first thing my son went for!
He loves books and was really excited that this book had a puppy on it.
The animals are very colorful, and easy to grasp.
The puzzle is made of thick wood for easy handling and durability.
Now I'm making it sound like a Ford Truck commercial.
Seriously though if it wasn't built "Ford Though"
it wouldn't have lasted 10minutes with my 2yr. old.

You can buy the Chunky Pets Puzzle for $14.97 at Educational Toys Planet

Another thing it that Educational Toy Planet has a fantastic
rating under each toy noting what skills this toy provides.
The Chunky Pets Puzzle has skills for Manipulative Skills (the good kind of manipulation, hehe), Concentration, and Animals


*I was provided no compensation for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment